Hi everyone, I realized a few weeks ago I haven’t actually introduced myself to you all. I thought about doing a facts about me post for a while, but never followed through with it until today. Lifestyle and travel blogger Hannah. Check out her page if you’re looking for a new read !
1. When was the last time you cried?
I’m not really a crier. At all actually. Most of my very good friends can count on one hand the number of times they’ve seen me cry. But the past few months have been kind of an emotional roller coaster, so I think the last time was about 2 weeks ago.
2. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself.
I think I would try.
3. Do you use sarcasm alot?
All the time. Every situation. Always and forever.
4. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Their energy. That’s a really hippy kinda answer I guess but it’s true. I can tell a lot about a person based on the way they respond to how I introduce myself to them and their body language.
5. Scary movie or happy endings?
I hate scary movies, and happy endings are so overdone.
6. Favorite smells?
Cashmere sweater scented wax melt that smells like pure comfort and an apple pie being baked in the oven.
7. What’s the furthest you’ve been away from home?
This isn’t the furthest geographically, but my first semester in college was hard. I was only 9 hrs away but for some reason I constantly thought about being back home. It was really weird, especially since I was soooo ready to not be home.
8. Do you have any special talents?
I don’t think so.
9. Where were you born?
Newark, New Jersey
10. What are your hobbies?
Makeup, blogging, cooking.
11. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A marine biologist, up until junior year of high school I really thought that’s what I would be doing with my life.
12. How many countries have you been to ?
13. What was your favorite and worst subject at school?
I excelled in sciences, and I didn’t enjoy History.
14. What is your favorite drink?
Cream soda, it’s the champagne of sodas, so duh. But I rarely drink it.
15. What would you (or have you) named your kids?
I honestly don’t ever think about naming my kids, if I ever have any. Maybe Noelle. But I don’t know.
16. Who are your favorite YouTubers?
Oh, that’s hard. I watch so many youtube videos. I honestly don’t even know where to start… yeah I’d literally be answering this question for an hour.
17. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
18. Favorite memory from childhood?
ugh, oh god. Idk…the one I consider as the best day of my life growing up was my 9th birthday, a surprise party and then Pizza Hut and my mom brought Cream Soda so I drank it for like 3 hrs straight and then went and played laser tag and had a sleep over with like 4 of my best friends lol. It was the little things back in the day that really made me feel like I was on top of the world, haha.
19. How would you describe your fashion sense?
Good question. I don’t really follow trends unless it looks good on me, and I usually stick to neutrals. Idk I do what I want and just try not to look like a 90 yr old woman everyday. Some days but not everyday.
20. Tell us one of your bad habits.
I’m 100% a nail biter. It’s why I keep them done, it’s basically the only way to stop myself from biting them down until they’re nubs.
Thanks for stopping by guys, this wasn’t at all what I was expecting but I made it. Thanks to Hannah for tagging me! And be sure to check out her Q & A post